What are we doing to our world
- Other Apps
The world has become a crazy place.
Where people can be demonised for actually wanting to get vaccinated, and those doing the demonising using Donald Trump as an argument. I mean honestly, using a man who threw a tantrum, incited a riot on the capitol, and tried to back peddle on it. Honestly, I would never use Donald Trump to win ANY argument!
I have even had people telling me what terminology I am allowed to use to describe myself. I use two terms, one term being “disabled person” and then using “differently abled” person. Someone took offence to the term “differently abled” and tried to tell me what I could and could not say. Did I miss a flight to communist China or North Korea?
COVID-19 has created a very strange world, I am not sure I like what it is turning in to. I do what I can to spread love and joy in this world but it seems like it is a losing battle!
Here are some things that you can do to help spread joy in the world that is needed:
- Find something each week to do a shout out about. It can be a shout out to someone you know, a celebrity, or something that caught your eye.
- Look for a way to help people. If you see someone struggling or upset, ask them if they need help.
- Do something every day to make yourself smile. This could be playing music whilst you do the washing up, or watching a cartoon you like, or treating yourself to that top you wanted.
- Respect that people are allowed to have their own opinion just like you are allowed to have yours.
- Do whatever you need to do to spread love and not hate online.
It is everyone’s responsibility to make this world a nice place to live, not just one person. Honestly, we need to start working together to keep this world nice. The last thing in the world that we need is everyone turning against each other.
Try finding the way that you will be able to help make the world a nicer place 😊